Hmm bootwand...

Give your thoughts and ideas.

Moderator: Moderator

Hmm bootwand...

Postby Mike20 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:31 am

My suggestion is give all players reboots wand.
I now this sounds like bad idea, because any can restart server ect, but no there is a genius to this madness.

I suggest script a wand that can remotely reset server (or reload like GA's do) that can only be used after server says "Module will now restart BLA BLA BLA" That way, when Awet, Tim, JD arent on, we can still play. Set it in certain time frames the server runs off of, which would be easier to script. Either that or get rid of server reset, its still ruining games.
InjecterX, CoWs
Getting floored since '02
Mike20
General of War

Re: Hmm bootwand...

Postby siamon » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:13 am

Little problem thats as old as time, in short if you hit your fort cap with the vest it actually reduces your fort vs spells rather than having no net effect (as intended). If you want you can add vests all the way from 1-7 into the game but I think you could just do 4-7 and call it done to save some time/space. For anyone who bothers to figure out how it affects their character, they can change to the appropriate vest, everyone else can use the +7 as per usual with no change. Also giving them all the same 20 turn duration would be appreciated.
siamon

Re: Hmm bootwand...

Postby Judge Dead » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:37 am

Humm, siamon, your reply has no link with the post subject.

JD.
Site Admin and devlopeur of BastionOfWar.
Judge Dead
Site Admin

Return to Suggestion