Skin request

You won a skin, You want to move a skin between your chars, it's here.

Moderator: Moderator

Skin request

Postby nukularpower » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Would like to request my skin back. The character that had it has been reincarnated, so it no longer exists.

-account name: Slygar
-character name: Lizardfolk Whipmaster
-skin: 192 (M): NWN Morag
-please change character name to Morag, Lizardfolk Whipmaster. Everything else can stay as is

Thanks
nukularpower
Keeper of War

Re: Skin request

Postby Judge Dead » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm sorry, but you will have to provide a screenshoot of your old skin before it got reincarnated.

JD.
Site Admin and devlopeur of BastionOfWar.
Judge Dead
Site Admin

Postby nukularpower » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I dont have one.. my old screenshots are long gone :p

But I had that skin for years, anyone should verify it. Before I quit playing years ago it was put on a public guild character that someone (angus) reincarnated named Lizardfolk Whipmaster like the one I am remaking it as. If there is any backup of the old forum, it would be pretty easy to verify. Or I think angus has a copy of the bcbc entry that won it for me.

Anyways, I actually won 2 skins, if that matters. I understand wanting to be careful and all, but ya know.. I've been around the block, ya know xD? I've been asked like 5 times what happened to my skins since I started again (the ones I had were the same skin I requested here on a WM, and a gargoyle skinned caster druid, both oh whom you deleted when you cleaned out my vault about a week ago.) If you can undelete them, the druid was named I Smell a Bat, but I dont remember the WM's name :/

Another thing, I could ask Angus for the account name that the guild char that is now deleted was on, if you want to make sure its dead or something. But it certainly is, as I would just be relevelling that with bank xp instead of grinding up a new one if it wasnt :)
Last edited by nukularpower on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 11 times in total.
nukularpower
Keeper of War

Postby Restos » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

I can tell he won one skin at least. He had a gargoyle skin on his druid years ago.
Restos
Keeper of War

Postby Tim888 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I can say that I once saw angus play a lizardfolk whipper a few months ago on an account named "look who's talking_" or something like that ^^. Probably this one you're talking about.
Tim888

Postby nukularpower » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 pm

That would be it. Thanks, couldnt remember what the account was.
nukularpower
Keeper of War

Postby Judge Dead » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:15 am

In the further, consider lost any skin that staff can't physically locate.

Do not reinc a char if it has a skin that you want to use somewhere else.

JD.
Site Admin and devlopeur of BastionOfWar.
Judge Dead
Site Admin

Postby nukularpower » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:43 am

Thanks a bunch! Forgot how stupid this skin looks with the new animations... gotta get the old ones back quick :)
nukularpower
Keeper of War

Return to Characters skin