getting booted

Retrive your olds characters, it's possible.

Moderator: Moderator

getting booted

Postby Dark Titanium » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi there, having a few problems logging in any of my main characters, they may be archived (most likely) but i cant log any of the main ones in, only old test characters

account - Dark Titanium

ps hopefully its not a cd key issue as im pretty sure i created most of the main characters with my current cd key as the old one has been lost.
Dark Titanium

Re: getting booted

Postby Dark Titanium » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

turns out i can log on a few test characters and 1 of my main characters so its definitely a cd key issue, if you could fix this, id be much appreciated
Dark Titanium

Postby Interrobang » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 pm

for reference judges general response on the issue will be something along the lines of this

Hello and welcome back,

First, I'll have to meet you ingame to ask some questions that only the real owner may know responses.
Once I'll be sure you are the one, I'll give you the acces on your characters.

Creat a new character on your account and stay online, i'm checking player list regulary, I'll find you.

so create a new character beforehand so your good to go when he's around, unfortuantely until then you will be stuck with new characters/the ones you can login with your current cd key, new characters do start at 40 now if that helps any.
Shroom_
Interrobang

Postby Dark Titanium » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:18 am

Alrighty then, ive created something like 3 new characters, so when he returns he should be able to find me in game at some point. cheers noobus shrooms
Dark Titanium

Postby Dark Titanium » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 pm

character names are as follows: Boldar Sheep Flu PoL
Le Frenchy PoL
Dark Titanium

Return to Archived Characters