Awet Abuse!

Anything goes wrong in game ? Leave shout channel clear and come here.

Moderator: Moderator

Awet Abuse!

Postby Interrobang » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 pm

just got balanced 6 times by awet

makes sense, i consider this griefing now. i refuse to abide by your balance decisions when your just screwing rounds further

EDIT:

7 times and counting
8 times and counting
- end of round -
Last edited by Interrobang on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shroom_
Interrobang

Re: AWET ABUSE!

Postby Restos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

He also 'balanced' me while playing a tank. Ofcourse, the team i got put into was losing so he could join the winning team.
Restos
Keeper of War

Postby Judge Dead » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 pm

8 times and counting

Link a SS to reports please.

Ofcourse, the team i got put into was losing

Extremly rare to be balanced to a wining team since balance is suposed to help the losing team.

JD.
Site Admin and devlopeur of BastionOfWar.
Judge Dead
Site Admin

Postby Restos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm

And then after joined the winning team? That's balancing for you?
Restos
Keeper of War

Postby Interrobang » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Judge Dead wrote:
8 times and counting

Link a SS to reports please.

i dont have any screenshots, i mean i was trying to play the game - made this post mostly to count the times he did it to me in 1 round, i have many witnesses though ^^, hell it was cancelling the other team repeatedly when he switched me im sure they remember too!

Im not too fussed, it was irritating when im trying to play a game and im on the winning team since round start, also being balanced for playing a caster not because of PR imbalance
Shroom_
Interrobang

Postby fuzzylilkitten » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Judge Dead wrote:Extremly rare to be balanced to a wining team since balance is suposed to help the losing team.

JD.

I think some guidelines need to be set in terms of balancing teams. In the instance Shroom was talking about, Awet balanced him when there was 5 minutes left in the round and Shroom's team was winning. Personally I'd be pissed if I helped my team win and then get swapped to the losing team for "balance" purposes.
fuzzylilkitten
Keeper of War

Re: Awet Abuse!

Postby darkwaffle » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 am

Day before yesterday I think I was "balanced" about 5 or 6 times as well. It was a thrilling experience. Awet fails to understand that players don't serve DMs, but rather DMs serve players.
goddamn 1s
darkwaffle
Keeper of War

Postby NintendoJesus » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 am

darkwaffle wrote:Day before yesterday I think I was "balanced" about 5 or 6 times as well. It was a thrilling experience. Awet fails to understand that players don't serve DMs, but rather DMs serve players.

Awet fails to understand pretty much everything. Its unfathomable that he still has a DM wand in his inventory.
NintendoJesus
Keeper of War

Postby awet » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Obiusly u r giving just part of the info about wat happened .... and no1 of u never talked about how were the teams

3 sorcs + 1 cleric + 1 driud vs 1 healer in other team ctf round ... tried to balance casters but players i swapped just want to stack 1 team.... ( think just who were)

hope ur gossip will be supported from the screenshoots to view teams\ scores and casters on cuz talk rnt facts ...

This story that you (always same persons) continue to invent with gossip about me, bored me.
awet
Keeper of War

Postby Restos » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Thing is, you are not looking at the big picture. Teams were in fact, unbalanced at that point (25 mins into game), but when the game started (and way past that, like 20 mins in) teams were pretty much the same, i.e., spammers on both teams, monks, tanks, etc. At some point people on good team started leaving (or went to KoW, dunno) and then teams were obviously unbalanced.
Now, I'm sure is nobody's right to start trying to balance teams at that point, we can't possibly be stacking teams on purpose, because there is already a script in place to prevent that. Also, I'm pretty sure we don't need a DM doing that because is not our fault people on Good Team left, and if you wanted to really balance teams, you should have switched yourself in the first place.

In my own experience, you just randomly start switching people around to your own benefit (at least, is what I see), I mean, I was stacking tanks on Evil when you switched me to Good, or you were just mad?
Restos
Keeper of War

Next

Return to Complaint Wall